Dry pillar design eliminates damage to the hydrant caused by freezing or corrosion of the upper part.
- Break away design to prevent accidents to the hydrants, were only the upper part if the flange would be broken upon impact.
- Simple rugged construction an easy to maintain.
- Automatic drain system drains the water in the upper part when the main valve is closed thus avoiding damage caused by freezing.
- Externally sand blasted of smooth finish, painted red with electrostatic powder coating on the section above the ground and double coating of black bituminous paint on the section below ground, all paint thickness≥300µm
- Optional: Barrel length extension kit in different lengths is available on request.
- Hydrants for non-portable water systems.
- Certified by UL & FM